Is this a proper sentence? [on hold]












1
















I cannot agree with the decision of sentencing her to prison.




Is the sentence grammatically correct and does it make sense?










share|improve this question













put on hold as off-topic by Andrew Leach♦ 13 hours ago


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Proofreading questions are off-topic unless a specific source of concern in the text is clearly identified." – Andrew Leach

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

















  • Please see "How do I check my text" in the help text.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago






  • 2





    @AndrewLeach, I am a new user, and I want some help, but you are treating new users in such unfriendly way...

    – Nikol Dimitrova
    13 hours ago













  • What's the difference between my question and this one - english.stackexchange.com/questions/389744/…?

    – Nikol Dimitrova
    13 hours ago











  • You're quite right: there's no difference, and I've closed that one as well. It's possible to make such questions on topic but you need to follow the help, and say what you believe might be wrong (is it the word sentencing perhaps?) and why you have doubts about it.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago











  • Even this question which actually does that was closed in 2012. Proofreading has always been off-topic.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago
















1
















I cannot agree with the decision of sentencing her to prison.




Is the sentence grammatically correct and does it make sense?










share|improve this question













put on hold as off-topic by Andrew Leach♦ 13 hours ago


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Proofreading questions are off-topic unless a specific source of concern in the text is clearly identified." – Andrew Leach

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

















  • Please see "How do I check my text" in the help text.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago






  • 2





    @AndrewLeach, I am a new user, and I want some help, but you are treating new users in such unfriendly way...

    – Nikol Dimitrova
    13 hours ago













  • What's the difference between my question and this one - english.stackexchange.com/questions/389744/…?

    – Nikol Dimitrova
    13 hours ago











  • You're quite right: there's no difference, and I've closed that one as well. It's possible to make such questions on topic but you need to follow the help, and say what you believe might be wrong (is it the word sentencing perhaps?) and why you have doubts about it.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago











  • Even this question which actually does that was closed in 2012. Proofreading has always been off-topic.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago














1












1








1









I cannot agree with the decision of sentencing her to prison.




Is the sentence grammatically correct and does it make sense?










share|improve this question















I cannot agree with the decision of sentencing her to prison.




Is the sentence grammatically correct and does it make sense?







meaning grammar






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked 13 hours ago









Nikol DimitrovaNikol Dimitrova

133




133




put on hold as off-topic by Andrew Leach♦ 13 hours ago


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Proofreading questions are off-topic unless a specific source of concern in the text is clearly identified." – Andrew Leach

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.







put on hold as off-topic by Andrew Leach♦ 13 hours ago


This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:


  • "Proofreading questions are off-topic unless a specific source of concern in the text is clearly identified." – Andrew Leach

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.













  • Please see "How do I check my text" in the help text.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago






  • 2





    @AndrewLeach, I am a new user, and I want some help, but you are treating new users in such unfriendly way...

    – Nikol Dimitrova
    13 hours ago













  • What's the difference between my question and this one - english.stackexchange.com/questions/389744/…?

    – Nikol Dimitrova
    13 hours ago











  • You're quite right: there's no difference, and I've closed that one as well. It's possible to make such questions on topic but you need to follow the help, and say what you believe might be wrong (is it the word sentencing perhaps?) and why you have doubts about it.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago











  • Even this question which actually does that was closed in 2012. Proofreading has always been off-topic.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago



















  • Please see "How do I check my text" in the help text.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago






  • 2





    @AndrewLeach, I am a new user, and I want some help, but you are treating new users in such unfriendly way...

    – Nikol Dimitrova
    13 hours ago













  • What's the difference between my question and this one - english.stackexchange.com/questions/389744/…?

    – Nikol Dimitrova
    13 hours ago











  • You're quite right: there's no difference, and I've closed that one as well. It's possible to make such questions on topic but you need to follow the help, and say what you believe might be wrong (is it the word sentencing perhaps?) and why you have doubts about it.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago











  • Even this question which actually does that was closed in 2012. Proofreading has always been off-topic.

    – Andrew Leach♦
    13 hours ago

















Please see "How do I check my text" in the help text.

– Andrew Leach♦
13 hours ago





Please see "How do I check my text" in the help text.

– Andrew Leach♦
13 hours ago




2




2





@AndrewLeach, I am a new user, and I want some help, but you are treating new users in such unfriendly way...

– Nikol Dimitrova
13 hours ago







@AndrewLeach, I am a new user, and I want some help, but you are treating new users in such unfriendly way...

– Nikol Dimitrova
13 hours ago















What's the difference between my question and this one - english.stackexchange.com/questions/389744/…?

– Nikol Dimitrova
13 hours ago





What's the difference between my question and this one - english.stackexchange.com/questions/389744/…?

– Nikol Dimitrova
13 hours ago













You're quite right: there's no difference, and I've closed that one as well. It's possible to make such questions on topic but you need to follow the help, and say what you believe might be wrong (is it the word sentencing perhaps?) and why you have doubts about it.

– Andrew Leach♦
13 hours ago





You're quite right: there's no difference, and I've closed that one as well. It's possible to make such questions on topic but you need to follow the help, and say what you believe might be wrong (is it the word sentencing perhaps?) and why you have doubts about it.

– Andrew Leach♦
13 hours ago













Even this question which actually does that was closed in 2012. Proofreading has always been off-topic.

– Andrew Leach♦
13 hours ago





Even this question which actually does that was closed in 2012. Proofreading has always been off-topic.

– Andrew Leach♦
13 hours ago










0






active

oldest

votes

















0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes

Popular posts from this blog

Category:香港粉麵

Channel [V]

IDM not working due to missing Base Filtering Engine [closed]